Title: Book Keeper- part time 20 hours pw.
Company Name: Adminforyou Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Part Time
An interesting and varied role for a Bookkeeper.
We are building a new restaurant brand to complement our existing QSR restaurant group. The philosophy of the business is all about what's good: Good food, Good times.
The goodness continues in its ethical sourcing of produce, the non-compromise on the quality of the ingredients and the general attitude of generosity and value when producing delicious pizzas and burgers that are familiar, delicious and warming to the soul.
The Accounts/Bookkeeping role is expected to start in April; after the initial induction and training, you could work school hours 3 days a week for about 20 hours per week. The role is for an experienced Bookkeeper, preferably with a view to a long term position.
The role will be responsible for an End to End bookkeeping role performing the following duties:-
● Reconciling bank statements, receipts and payments
● Processing and balancing accounts payable, business receipts and takings
● Generating weekly, monthly and annual reports as required
● General administration and ad-hoc duties
To be successful in this role, you will have:-
● Bookkeeping or accounts qualifications
● Accounting software experience
● Highly organised and a positive attitude
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to take direction, work in a team and autonomously
● This will be a key support role in the business and requires an individual that can handle multiple tasks and work flexibly.
What’s in it for you:-
● Work school hours in a permanent part-time role
● Excellent hourly rate, Lunch when working from the office.
● The perfect work-life balance option
● Immediate start or after school holidays.
● Work from home and the office
● St Kilda Road location, St.Kilda Junction.