Title: book keeping part time with flexible days and times
Company Name: Paramount Merchandise Co Ltd
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland, manukau
Employment Status: Part Time
we have been in the non-food FMCG importing and wholesaling business for 23 years.
Qualifications & experience
- • 2+ years experience in Accounts Receivable and payable
- • Strong office administration skill
- • Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- • Ability to prioritize and manage expectations
- • Strong data entry, computer & excel skills for dealing with high volumes of data and learning new systems.
- • High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- • Love working within a team to achieve success
Tasks & responsibilities
- Some of the key role but not limited to:
Weekly multiple bank reconciliations.
- Shipment cost checks and entries based on quotation.
- Weekly manual bank entries into JIWA (our accounting program)
- Prepare monthly payment week before 20th each month
- Manually enter key account fortnightly and monthly receivable
- Other office support as required
- part-time, flexible working hours
Read Before Apply
How many years' experience do you have in tax law?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?