Title: Bookkeeper / Accountant
Company Name: RC and Associates
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, rochedale
Employment Status: Full Time
Have you been searching for a rare and exciting opportunity to join a small and well-established team? Perhaps being based in a quiet suburban area, with free off-street parking
Our office culture is one where open and honest communication, respect, and accountability is of paramount importance - we are looking for someone who thrives in this type of environment!
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in accounting firm
- Be able to interacting directly with clients and answering queries in relation to bookkeeping and assisting the team with adhoc administrative tasks
Tasks & responsibilities
- Your duties will include but not limited too:The Role Bookkeeping for a range of clients:
- End of Month - Bank Reconciliations, Super Reconciliations
- Ensuring transactions are accurately coded for BAS purposes
- Accounts payable invoices & credit card statements accurately processed, reconciled and stored
- Process Remittances, Payroll Processing, Reconciliation and Reporting
- Journal Entries, GST Eliminations via Journal
- End of Month - IAS/BAS
- GST & Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Overall MYOB & XERO software bookkeeping(Essential)
- Small, energetic and innovative office environment supportive and welcoming team
- Expand your skills and experience with us!
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Do you have experience using Xero?Do you have experience using MYOB?How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?Do you have data entry experience?