Title: Bookkeeper - Administration - Accounts (One Role - Part Time)
Company Name: Windows West Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs, henderson
Employment Status: Part Time
We are small manufacturing business operating in the marine & commercial industries, based on the coast at Henderson (10 mins south of Fremantle). We manufacture & fit custom aluminium windows and doors.
This is a role for a Bookkeeper, Administration & an MYOB & Excel guru.
This is an important accounting position managing the cashflow and accounts to trial balance level within the company. The role supports the Managing Directors and manages the finance & accounts functions.
This is a great opportunity for someone who can work in a small office environment, a self starter, and can confidently use MYOB and excel using macros. This is a part – time role of approx 20-22hrs per week.
Your duties will include:
- Bookkeeping and maintenance of financial records.
- Preparation of regular, timely and accurate management financial reports.
- Financial reporting, ongoing maintenance and development of reporting systems using MYOB & able to implement Add-Ons to enhance data use.
- General Ledger data calculations and entry.
- Stock movement data entry.
- Some Accounts Payable approval and data entry.
- Back up person to Accounts – Administrator.
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets & cash flow forecasting.
- Preparation and reconciliation of Superannuation Lodgement.
- Preparation, reconciliation and lodgement of PAYG IAS & BAS.
- Collate information to send to external accountant for preparation of End of year tax returns.
- General Ledger to Trial Balance.
- General Ledger journals.
- MYOB end of year Payroll & File roll over.
- Asset management lists and depreciation schedules.
- Yearly Insurance renewals & claims.
- Ability to liaise with IT provider about computer system & server & perform MYOB updates across PCs & server.
- Back up telephone answering.
- Able to perform Mail merge functions between MYOB, excel & word.
- Ability to enhance and improve procedures for efficiency.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS & CRITERIA REQUIRED
- MYOB AccountRight Plus expert essential.
- Hands on experience working in a similar role, or performing all of the above duties. At least 3 years.
- Strong MS Excel ability – Can use Macros.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Efficient in processes and procedures.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to work with people at all levels.
- The ability to be proactive and have initiative.
- Very hands on and flexible approach.
- Professional manner.
- Cert IV in Bookkeeping.
- Able to keep a tidy workspace.
- An Australian Citizen, or have Australian Permanent Residency.
- Current drivers licence with own car to be able to get to work.
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
Great hourly rate to the right person.
On site parking.
Flexible hours - Can work around school hours.
Please upload CV in PDF formant & send covering letter detailing when you can start. Only those with the applicable skills need apply & will be responded to.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?Do you have reconciliations experience?