Company Name: CPM Engineering Qld
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast, gympie
Employment Status: Full Time
CPM Engineering is a multi-disciplinary manufacturing company, specialising in structural steel, machining & industrial fabrication projects. We enjoy an enviable reputation for quality work and innovative manufacturing techniques. We have a strong & knowledgeable in-house team and a hands-on approach to all our projects whilst working alongside Engineering & Project Management professionals.
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum 4 years bookkeeping experience.
- Experience using Xero.
- Good phone manner.
- Be able to use initiative.
- High level of attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to quickly understand and navigate different software platforms.
Tasks & responsibilities
- All aspects of bookkeeping including trust accounting, BAS preparation, payroll, bank reconciliations, accounts receivable, accounts payable, budgeting, follow ups and reminders.
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence
- Undertake administrative duties, assisting other office personnel and Managers as required
- Assisting with the compiling of and distribution / communication relevant reports
- Evaluating & understanding government business financial requirements
- The position is permanent salary negotiable on experience.