Company Name: Direct Personnel Services
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, newcastle
Employment Status: Part Time
Bookkeeper – Office Administration
Looking for flexible working hours? Need to drop the kids at school and pick up each day? Work from home when you need to?
Direct Personnel Services supplies staff nationally to all kinds of business from start-ups, small business, public listed companies as well as Government departments.
We are currently seeking an experienced and reliable Bookkeeper / Office Administrator to join the team in Newcastle. Our ideal candidate will have experience as an all-round bookkeeper with administration experience. What’s in it for you?
- You choose the hours - 10am – 2pm 3 to 4 days per week or whatever suits?
- Flexibility to work from home as well as attend the office in Newcastle
- Not only process but be part of improvement change and new ideas
Preferred skillset – well most of it anyway!
- Accounts AR/AP, BAS
- Follow up of outstanding AR
- Payment of invoices
- Expense tracking
- Weekly staff pays and superannuation management
- Generation of invoices
- General Office admin duties as required
- Must have experience using Xero
- Previous MYOB experience will help
- Payroll / Superannuation / BAS experience
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Bank reconciliation
- Debt collection
- liaise with the ATO
- P&L generation
- general office duties
If this sounds like you call Adrian on 0438870820 for more detail or simply apply online so we can revew your CV.
Read Before Apply
Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?How many years' experience do you have as a bookkeeper?