Company Name: Global 360
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs, doncaster
Employment Status: Part Time
An exciting opportunity is now available for an energetic, dynamic, and super organised individual to join our team in the position of Part-time Bookkeeper.
We need you to work three days per week and are pretty flexible on the days. The primary focus of this role is to prepare and examine financial records, make sure those records are accurate, paid properly and on time. Providing trust in the numbers by ensuring accuracy in all high-volume transaction and processing, end-of-month functions as well as reconciliations. You will Maintain financial security and confidentiality by adhering to legal requirements and Australian compliance standard.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a multinational company that values its people above all else! We offer:
- A respected organisation with stability and security.
- A positive and rewarding team culture.
- Discounts on technology, cars, fashion, and leisure.
- Up to date technology and a modern office environment.
- On-going training and clear career pathways.
- Supportive, social and collaborative team.
Responsibilities of the role can include the below but are not limited to:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Prepare, examine and ensure financial records are accurate.
- Responsible for accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Monthly financial reporting packs.
- Property acquisitions, sales, and feasibility reports.
- Management of property portfolio including mortgage and loan schedules.
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Bank and loan reconciliation.
- Cashflow management, budgeting and forecasting.
- Monthly PAYG, BAS & GST.
- Maintain and assist motor vehicle hire purchase and lease schedules.
- General administrative support and other ad-hoc duties.
- Positive attitude, sound work ethic & dependable
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have great presence on the phone
- Be sincere, professional, empathetic and trustworthy
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Experience in bookkeeping / accounting
- Have excellent computer skills
- Have a mastery of MYOB, Excel and Microsoft Office
- Confident with exemplary dispute resolution skills
Please only apply if you want part time work **Additional information will be provided to shortlisted candidates. Please note: A pre-employment criminal background check & medical examination will make up part of the recruitment process.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Have you completed a qualification in accounting?How would you rate your English language skills?How many years' experience do you have as a bookkeeper?