Company Name: Limestone Building Block Co Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup, wanneroo
Employment Status: Full Time
Limestone Building Block Company currently have a vacancy for a self-motivated and experienced Bookkeeper for an immediate start to be based north of the river (North of Wanneroo).
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Weekly bookkeeping for the Business
- Payroll management including potential indirect taxes (eg payroll tax) reporting
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations
- Preparation of BAS & IAS - monthly & quarterly
- Preparation of monthly management accounts (including Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet)
- Processing of year-end adjustments
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 4-5 years Bookkeeping experience managing the bookkeeping for small to medium size businesses
- A high level of competency in MYOB or similar is required
- Experience in GST and payroll and preparation of BAS’s and IAS’s
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills, including Excel
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with Clients
- Highest standard of ethics, confidentiality and professionalism
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
All successful applicants will be required to pass a Drug & Alcohol Screen and Pre-employment Medical prior to offer of employment.
Anyone unable to pass or complete these requirements need not apply.
Salary: Negotiable depending upon experience and contract position will be considered
Work Type: Full Time Position
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as a bookkeeper?Do you have experience using MYOB?