Title: Bookkeeper / Office Admin
Company Name: Bollinger Automation
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs, bibralake
Employment Status: Part Time
Bollinger Automation has 40+ years of experience in Perth dealing mostly with Vehicle and Pedestrian Access Control via Automation.
We are seeking the skills of a Bookkeeper and Admin Guru that may be chasing School Friendly hours of work. Ideally, the hours from 9am to 2:30-3pm would be ideal.
About the role
Responsibilities will include;
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty cash
- Payroll, taxation and superannuation
- BAS and PAYG reporting
- Preparation of financial reports
- Manage records and filing for audit
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required
- Schedule and attend meetings as required
- Credit Applications
- Answering call overload from Service Dept.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will need to have;
- Proven experience in a Bookkeeper/Office management role
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and ability to show initiative
- Ability to maintain accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Current Xero and MS Office skills
- Ideally a team player with a continuous improvement attitude
Read Before Apply
How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?Do you have experience using Xero?