Title: Bookkeeper & Payroll - Accountant in Bella Vista
Company Name: Career Building
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, North West & Hills District, bellavista
Employment Status: Part Time
Family friendly flexible hours - 30 hrs per week - Bookkeeping & Payroll for Accountancy business in Bella Vista. School Hours or 4 days per week. Up to you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bookkeeper / Payroll - For Accountant in Norwest
- 30 hours per week. Can be 4 or 5 days. School hrs or 4 days.
- Base in Bella Vista (Baulkham Hills).
- Small Accounting office with 4 to 6 staff.
- Mostly assisting the Owner / Accountant with time management and Bookkeeping - Using MYOB
Skills and Experience Required:
- Answering, screening and directing calls.
- Meeting and greeting clients, suppliers and employees at Reception.
- MYOB and Bookkeeping skills.
- Sorting and delivering mail.
- Prioritising and assisting the Principle with his calendar.
Additional Desirable Points:
- At least 3 years experience working in a similar environment.
- Experience in an Accounting office would be an advantage.
- Confident and mature approach work.
- Must be able to present and communicate at a professional level.
- Happy to prepare refreshment and ensure the office environment is clean and tidy.
- Ability to demonstrate employment stability will be important.
- Must have a "can-do" and welcoming attitude.
- Willing to learn new skills to assist a small and busy team.
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
- Family business. Running for 20 plus years.
- They have many loyal and long-term employees.
To find out more please follow the application process and send a copy of your CV in MS-Word. Interviews are taking place now, the successful person will be invited to start ASAP.