Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
Employment Status: Part Time
In this role, you will report to the Financial Controller, work collaboratively with the management and HR teams and liaise with external parties as required.
The role is part-time; however flexibility is required to work additional hours as may be required to meet reporting deadlines.
- manage AR/AP and all associated tasks
- record cash receipts and bank deposits
- reconcile bank accounts, company credit card and petty cash
- process daily revenue journals
- purchase office supplies and monitor inventory supply levels and reorder as necessary
- assist with collation of financial information and annual budget development
- manage business documentation and payroll processing as required.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a similar bookkeeping role
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or relevant equivalent experience
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Xero especially in relation to AR/AP;
- Sound understanding of accounting principles and demonstrated experience in operating systems for AR/AP, petty cash and banking.
- Ability to meet financial, administrative and program reporting requirements
- Able to assist in the preparation of budget reports in accordance with the high standards of audit and process principles.
- Sound time management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Must agree to a Police Check; be a permanent resident of Australia or be an Australian citizen or have legal entitlement to work in Australia; hold a current and clean driver’s licence and have own transport.
- Well-developed communication skills
- Accept responsibility; work effectively both autonomously and as part of a team; willing to take direction; and accept constructive feedback.
If this role interests you, please submit a cover letter addressing the success factors for this role plus a copy of your resume by COB 23 February 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.