Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor, liverpool
Employment Status: Part Time
- Part time permanent role
- Based in South West Sydney
- Two days per week - 8.30am – 3:30 pm
The successful candidate will be joining a small family run business that values the contribution of all its employees. The Bookkeeper position is for a building and construction company based in South West Sydney. This role will be responsible for the accounts payable and accounts receivable of the business and will also work closely with the Office Manager of the company.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- Use of MYOB and data entry including paying wages, completing payslips, emailing payslips to employees;
- Writing cheques, filing tax Invoices and photocopying;
- Completing progress claims;
- Reporting of taxable payments;
- Supporting the Office Manager to facilitate organisational effectiveness and efficiency;
- General office administrative duties
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Experience in MYOB;
- Previous experience in a bookkeeper role;
- Computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- A can do attitude.
Applications will close by Midnight, 28th May 2021.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as a bookkeeper?Do you have experience using MYOB?Do you have reconciliations experience?Do you have experience in administration?