Title: Bookkeeper | Public Practice | CBD Location
Company Name: Engage Personnel
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client is a boutique Accounting Firm, located in the CBD whose clients range from small to medium businesses.
This role would involve both the internal bookkeeping for the practice, as well as managing the external clients, including payroll through to preparing monthly/ quarterly management reports.
In this role, you may be responsible for:
- End to end payroll – Processing pay runs, superannuation, payroll tax, and WorkCover
- Updating practice and client files using MYOB or XERO for monthly reporting
- Calculation of monthly and quarterly PAYG and BAS
- Practice accounts payable management
- Business support for the practice
- Building client relationships and providing on-going support.
- Month end journals including balance day adjustments
- Supporting other team members
This firm has a friendly, with a high staff retention, and regular in-house training.
To apply for this role, please send your resume through the APPLY button below. Alternatively, you can call Lesley on (03) 9077 7491
for additional information
All communication will be strictly confidential.