Company Name: The Hassett Group
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs,
Employment Status: Full Time
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a long established and successful Accounting Practice located at the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula.
This established practice provides personalised and tailored accounting and wealth management solutions to new and long-standing clients across a diverse spectrum of industries.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to business change and growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bookkeeper to ensure the business is run in an efficient, effective and proactive manner on a day to day basis.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Process, issue and file invoices to and from clients;
- Lodge BAS and other Financial Statements;
- Monitor Online bank transactions and cash processing;
- Manage the AP/AR functions;
- Support general office administration and management; and
- Be competent is maintain and utilising various accounting software.
- Possess a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience;
- Strong technical accounting skills with CPA or accounting degree preferable;
- Be ideally BAS registered;
- Having a strong knowledge of IT essential;
- dept in Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Possess highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Some HR knowledge is desirable within this role.
Read Before Apply
What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?