Company Name: Townsville Bookkeeping Services
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Northern QLD, townsville
Employment Status: Casual/Vacation
We are a small busy bookkeeping firm based in Townsville NQ. For the past 10 years, our firm has been providing standout bookkeeping services, solid business advisory, innovative structure advice and reliable services to a range of small to medium businesses.
We are recruiting for a casual experienced bookkeeper (10-15hrs per week) to join our fun and growing team. We offer flexible working arrangements and work with amazing clients.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Manage and maintain clients accounting software’s.
- Preparation of monthly & quarterly IAS & BAS
- Manage and process clients payroll.
- Processing Superannuation Guarantee obligations
- General software coding and reconciling
- Investigative bookkeeping and ability to provide proactive improvements and solutions to ensure best practice.
- Setting up new clients on accounting software's (QBO, Xero, MYOB)
- Transition clients onto new software when required.
- Ensuring clients are meeting all statutory deadlines.
- Maintaining ATO, ABR & ASIC databases
- Assisting clients with various queries
- Assisting with phone calls and queries
- General Ad-hoc duties
- Sound knowledge and extensive experience using Quickbooks, MYOB & XERO software's
- Certificate 4 in Accounting or Bookkeeping - Registered BAS Agent ideal
- Professional with good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great attention to detail
- Driving license essential as client visit may be required
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
Candidates must have full rights to work in Australia.
When applying, please ensure you submit a cover letter letting us know why this is the role for you along with your resume.
Read Before Apply
How many years' experience do you have as a bookkeeper?Do you have experience using Xero?Do you have experience using MYOB?Do you have experience using QuickBooks?Do you have data entry experience?