Title: Broad and varied role
Company Name: CAREERS AND CANDIDATES
Job Location: Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employment Status: Full Time
Careers & Candidates has been engaged by our Client, to source Candidates for a broad and varied office support role.
Our Client is a highly-regarded professional services firm, with a long established reputation for providing a high level of service to its client base.
The firm runs a large admin' team, offering opportunity for support, skill development, job enrichment and career advancement. As with all teams and divisions in the firm, there is a great sense of team and cooperation, and a genuine interest from staff in helping others and the firm to run efficiently, and always looking to improve.
Reporting to one of the Partners, the duties of the Office Administrator shall include:
- Debtors management. Raising and sending of invoices;
- ATO administration. Checking information and compliance is correct;
- Liaising with clients when necessary, in person, on the phone & via email in a polite and efficient manner. some Client contact to follow-up outstanding debtors, though this will be minimal;
- Reception (2 days a week);
- Taking on project and ad hoc work; and
- Taking on other team members' work, to manage fluctuations in workflow, or where staff are on holidays etc.
The person that we are looking for has:
- Demonstrated experience in providing general Administration Support;
- Experience with performing Receivables duties would be preferred;
- A real team player;
- Clear, concise and professional communication skills in all forms
- A strong work ethic and the ability to complete tasks unsupervised.