Title: Business Advisory - Assistant Manager
Company Name: Talegeo Limited
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Auckland, Auckland Central, aucklandcbd
Employment Status: Full Time
About the Role
- Work for one of the most dynamic, modern, up-and-coming firms in Auckland
- This is a management-focused role. You will be hungry to grow and take on more responsibility, managing client communications and workflow, high-level compliance and advisory
- While looking after your own clients, you will be taking responsibility of workflow, staff, reviewing and client management
Skills & experience
- Located in a groovy corner in the city fringe, close to public transport, food/entertainment hub (parking available)
- Flexible hours and WFH options! (Encouraged)
- Supportive team environment and accessibility to the partners (dynamic partners with a mixed background of Big 4, global firms and commercial)
About the firm
- You will genuinely looking for a step-up opportunity to enhance your career overall and take on more responsibility
- You will currently be in a BAS role with minimum 4+ years experience
- This will suit a candidate who enjoys systems and processes and wants to grow rapidly in their career.
How to apply
- Reap the benefits of a smaller, rapidly-growing firm that offers training, career growth, partner availability and flexibility - without compromising on exposure to complex clientele!
- This firm has it all, the size of clients, complexity of work and a fun team to work with.
- They are a cloud-based firm that have offices nationwide, so you'll regularly be communicating with other team members around the country and even abroad!
Interested? Call Frankie Lamont-Vince
on 027 218 0886
or Shaf Asif
on 027 220 5005
today for a confidential discussion or Apply NOW
Read Before Apply
How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?