Title: Business Graduate / Business Operations Role
Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Northern Suburbs, tullamarine
Employment Status: Full Time
We are a plumbing company currently employing in excess of 120 employees servicing residential home builders.
This is a hands on Customer Service and Business Support role. Within this role you will be reporting to the Operations Manager whilst working closely with on-site supervisors, tradespeople and administration.
Key Duties & Responsibilities surround supporting the operational business units of the company in the areas of:
- Lodging forms with government authorities
- Calculating charge out rates and preparing invoicing information to clients
- Preparing paperwork for the warehouse and tradespeople
- Entering job data in the job management system
- Taking bookings from clients
- Scheduling jobs to tradespeople
Skills & Qualifications:
- Business Degree
- Knowledge and experience in a labour-based supply & install company an advantage but not a pre-requisite
- Ability to easily build rapport and establish trust with clients
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to work methodically, accurately and with rigid timelines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills in Word; Excel; Outlook
- Excellent problem solver and ability to manage multiple deadlines and business drivers
- Enjoy & thrive off a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Able to gain the confidence of clients, suppliers, and team
- Desire to work in a fast paced business focused on growth and deliver outstanding service
- Personable & Able to think laterally
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
The company strongly supports the choice to pursue professional development by enabling staff to undertake further education related to this role, whilst providing full on the job training.
To apply for this role, please forward your cover letter and resume by clicking 'APPLY NOW'.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Do you have customer service experience?Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?