Title: Business Services Accountant - $90 - 100K + Super
Company Name: Reo Group
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
Salary: $90 - 100K + Super
Role Benefit: Brilliant opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial business where you can see the difference your work makes; Work across multiple clients.
Reporting to a highly commercially astute Commercial Finance Leaders, this Business Services Accountant will be responsible for partnering with various high growth clients to deliver visibility and insights through best in class reporting. The heart of the role is to help the client by providing first class financial management assistance with a focus on always looking to provide value adding insights and recommendations that make a real commercial difference.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a commercial experienced Accountant who wants to take ownership of financial and management accounting and at the same time learn about different business models.
* Partner with an outsourced bookkeeping team to deliver timely and accurate month-end close
* Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are prepared and reviewed on a timely basis.
* Ensure all statutory requirements including tax compliance are met within required deadlines.
* Cash flow monitoring, forecasting and banking
* On select clients, carry out transactional finance duties (limited)
* Support the budgeting and forecasting process and carry out risk and opportunity analysis
* Deliver piercing and insightful management reporting
* Process improvement advice and implementation
* Audit planning and provision of all required information to external auditors
* Identify additional projects for clients that has the potential to add value for them
You are a fully qualified CA/CPA (or near qualified) and have strong foundational accounting experience around month-end close and management reporting. Ideally you have some exposure to small and growing organisation and are now looking to expand your commercial experience by working across multiple high growth businesses. You also have extensive experience in the use of excel and are interested in getting your hands dirty to build a finance function that will help organisations scale. Your problem solving and critical thinking skills are your strengths and you communicate at all levels with ease and confidence.
Culture & Benefits
This organisation is led by 3 finance leaders with an outstanding commercial finance background across ASX, entrepreneurial and high growth organisations. They have now developed a brand that is highly sought after by high growth businesses who are looking to them to help them manage their finance function to allow them to scale. They are led by the following core value - Helpful, Healthy, Happy, Roll up your sleeves AND We are all Brands Ambassadors. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a truly passionate group of individual who are transforming high growth businesses.
* Be a part of truly success; Fast track your commercial exposure
* $90 - 100k + Super
* Work from home; Flexible work culture; Add variety to your week by working on multiple clients
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below. The reference number for this role is RMFA5673. Please allow for 5 - 10 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.