Title: Business Services Accountant
Company Name: Lawson Delaney
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs,
Employment Status: Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity for stepping up to the next level!
Our client, an innovative accounting firm with 30+ staff conveniently based in Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs is looking for a Business Service accountant to join its team.
If you are interested in
This may be your next growth opportunity to explore. The role
- An opportunity at managing client relationships in a $500k client portfolio
- Like working in a culture that is vibrant and interactive
- Looking for flexible working hours with the ability to select your working hours each day
- Working close to home and minimizing your daily commute
This role allows you to work closely with all key stakeholders in the team with the opportunity to make your very own lasting impression.
Based on your experience you will have the opportunity to manage two Accountants to support a $500k client portfolio. Your role includes:
To fulfill this role, you should ideally have
- Manage your own portfolio of clients with a high degree of service level. You want to consider your clients as your very own and be their go-to person.
- Improve productivity & quality of work of the Accountants under you while providing continuous support to them.
- Delegate work, coach, and guide staff under you each day
How to apply
- Previous experience in supporting junior staff but not necessarily have been in a managerial/supervisory role.
- Good communication skills with an engaging personality
- Be comfortable with leading people, guiding, and coaching.
- Experience in reviewing the work of staff.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience is required
- Being a qualified Accountant and Xero Certified are definite bonuses although not an absolute must
This is an exciting opportunity!
Apply by submitting your resume by clicking on the apply button.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role contact Savanthi
at any time on 03 9946 7315
or via email at [email protected]
Lawson Delaney is Melbourne's premier specialist recruitment firm working with the Accounting Profession.