Title: Business Services Accountant
Company Name: Lawson Delaney
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs,
Employment Status: Full Time
- Are you looking for an innovative, modern and growing firm year-after-year?
- Are you looking for an opportunity where you can manage the clients relationships of a $500k client portfolio with a vibrant, social culture?
- Are you looking for flexible working hours where you can choose different hours each day?
How about all of the above? About the company
About the role
- An innovative accounting firm with 30 staff and Partners who are well-known in the market as experts in their respective fields. They are leading the way in modernizing what accounting firms can be.
- This firm is thriving and has been on a growth trajectory that makes them one of the most exciting firms to work at within Melbourne.
- The culture of the office is social and vibrant, and the morale and collaboration of the whole office is very high.
- The Partners have a down-to-Earth, open-door approach to staff. They value technology and anything that can improve efficiency to help you do your work. They want to help you be great at your job and enjoy your work.
- They offer all staff a lot of flexibility with working hours whenever you want between 7am and 7pm.
- They also love the footy!
Looking at the strategy for the next few years, they have identified an opportunity to create an Accountant position due to growth in the Business Advisory division.
You will work closely with all the key stakeholders in your team giving you every opportunity to make a big impact on the growth of the firm.
Depending on your level, you could have two Accountants in your team to support you with your $500k client portfolio.
The point of this role is to:
Appropriate skills to help you in the role
- Help the accountants continue with high productivity and quality work while providing them with ongoing support.
- Manage your own portfolio of clients to the level you would want them to be serviced if it was your own firm, delegating work appropriately to the team each day.
- Build and manage the relationships with the clients. You will be their go-to person.
How to apply
- If you have supported junior staff, this will help you but you do not have to have managed people in the past. They will help train you on this.
- Engaging personality with articulate communication skills. Someone who can lead people.
- Experience reviewing the work of staff.
- Qualified Accountant and Xero Certified are bonuses.
- At least 2 years experience will be necessary to be at this level.
To apply for this exciting opportunity that can change your life, submit your resume via the Apply Now button below.
For a confidential discussion regarding this or other roles, please contact Colm Reddy
at any time
on 03 9946 7316
or via email at [email protected]