Title: Business Services Accountant - Reputable mid-size firm
Company Name: Elite Pathways
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches,
Employment Status: Full Time
This CA firm in Sydney's North Shore has a friendly and supportive work environment, they have great training, are results-focused and reward accordingly. There are no excessive hours, this is a place where the well-being of the staff is important. They offer interesting and challenging work, much based on tax planning and providing the best outcomes for clients.
Duties within this role:
- Financials and tax returns for group structures (trusts, companies and SMSF) for HNW family groups and corporate clients
- Supporting the Senior staff with tax planning and advice on a number of tax issues including CGT, sale of properties, acquisitions, foreign residents, shares, goodwill and small business exemptions.
- The firm uses APS and BGL
Skills and personal attributes:
- Must have a minimum of 2 -3 + years of Business Services experience in Australia- working across all entities
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting or Commerce
- A positive, proactive approach
- A team player and flexible
- Excellent presentation and verbal and written communication
To apply for this opportunity please email your resume to [email protected]
or apply online.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?