Title: Business Services Accountant- Senior
Company Name: Launchtwo People
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs,
Employment Status: Full Time
- Highly reputable, innovative and growing multi-partner accounting firm
- Impressive clients- variety of industries
- Beautiful and spacious offices
- Culture: Innovative, professional, supportive, people-oriented, loyal, and big on work/life/balance.
- Excellent training and development
- Senior Accountant
- Managing a portfolio of clients- companies up to $80 million in turnover, high net worth individuals with multiple structures, superfunds, companies, partnerships, trusts, and individuals.
- Supervising, reviewing work, and mentoring a team of junior accountants
- Assisting partners with value- add work and advisory
- Managing client's relationships and assisting with business advice
- Tax consulting and structuring
- Interesting project work
- 6+ years experience in a similar role
- CPA/CA qualified
- Strong technical knowledge
- Strong experience in Xero will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills
If you are looking to step up to a manager's position, this is the role not to be missed!
Plus, profit share, parking, and an option to work from home.
Would you like to know more?
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button, or call Victoria Pyatt on 03 90130451 or 0412952303 for a confidential discussion.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?