Title: Business Services/Tax Accountant (2+years-Intermediate)
Company Name: AFL Recruitment Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
YOUR NEW EMPLOYER
Our client is an impressive+ progressive holistic CA/CPA accounting/financial advisory firm with 25+ years success.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Being mentored by top senior managers, you will love the stimulation, challenge+ satisfaction of:
- Providing full-spectrum technical accounting, business services, tax and SMSF (self-managed super fund) advisory/compliance services to a diverse range of clients across multiple industries.
You will liaise directly with clients, prepare income tax returns and financial statements for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and SMSF's, undertake research and provide advice on various technical accounting/tax issues.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Inherit the reputation of this highly reputable CA/CPA+ financial advisory firm with a 25+ years success;
- Top mentorship+ non-stop learning/training;
- Exciting+ VISIBLE career advancement PATH long-term;
- Lots of VARIETY+ interesting and challenging work to STRETCH+GROW yourself;
- Love the camaraderie +support+ inspiration from your colleagues-an ‘A’ team of true professionals who are passionate about what they do+work hard+ have fun;
- Refreshing vibrant+ warm+ inclusive close-knit diverse team culture where everyone is valued for their uniqueness.
WHO YOU ARE
We are interested in hearing from you if you:
- Are CA/CPA qualified [or working towards] with minimum 2+ years’ hands-on experience in a business services/tax accounting role with a chartered/CPA accounting firm;
- Have good academics +solid technical accounting+tax knowledge/skills;
- have strong English communication+interpersonal+ organisational+ problem-solving skills;
- Have experience using accounting software eg HandiSoft, Xero, MYOB or similar;
- are self-driven, proactive + results-focused;
- are able+ willing to commit long-term with a generous caring employer who invests heavily in their staff long-term.
REFERENCE-MARIA YUN (0403322119)
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?