Title: Central Finance Services Manager
Company Name: Riley, a Crystalbrook Collection Resort
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney,
Employment Status: Full Time
Make it Happen. Make it Great.
Join the Positive Rebellion
Crystalbrook Collection is Australia's newest portfolio of distinctive and upscale hotels where differences are applauded. Our environment is dynamic and entrepreneurial, and we heartily believe in looking after our people. We're all about creating unique customer experiences, embracing each location. We love innovation, design, sustainability, connectivity… and most importantly, having fun.
Central Finance Services Manager
This position is focused on the management of the Central Finance Services team (“CFS”). This team will provide accounting support, transactional processing and financial reporting for Crystalbrook Hotels and any other operating units as required.
This position requires an experienced hotel finance leader who is skilled across all necessary hotel accounting and finance functions; accounts payable, accounts receivable, income audit, general ledger accounting, reporting and analytics (“functions”). The position will also be responsible to recruiting, developing and mentoring the CFS team. Key Responsibilities
Your many talents will include:
- Oversee the day to days tasks and functions of the CFS team.
- Coordinate the month end process to ensure deadlines are met.
- Implement CFS functions for any new hotels as the group portfolio grows.
- Ensure that internal controls are continually reviewed and adhered to.
- Respond to any queries received from the CFS team and hotel management teams regarding CFS functions.
- Review current accounting systems and processes to provide improvements and/or efficiencies.
- Prepare and update accounting policies and procedures as required.
- Assist with any external audit requests.
- Recruit, train and develop CFS team members.
- Attend to any administrative tasks as required.
Our Collaborators are always curious for more.
- Sound knowledge of all CFS functions.
- At least 5 years previous experience working within a Hotel Finance department or in a similar role.
- Oracle Opera experienced.
- Accounting or finance education preferred (Graduate Diploma or higher).
- Demonstrated ability and experience in preparation, entry, processing, reconciliation and analysis of financial data.
- Advanced computing skills and knowledge of financial accounting packages.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn for news and recent updates or visit www.crystalbrookcollection.com Join the Positive Rebellion. Tell us what makes you great.