Company Name: Lawson Delaney
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client, a progressive investment company and a highly impressive and dynamic family office in Melbourne, is seeking a CFO to lead their developing team. This business boasts a range of investment interests with a heavy focus on the property sector. This role will work with senior leaders to drive the accounting function, developing and implementing processes and procedures.
The role will will be responsible for:
- Leading the provision of high quality expert financial advice to the company's Board and Senior Executive team
- Ensure the development and implementation of strategic plans
- Develop financial strategies and plans to stimulate future growth and manage expansion challenges
- Complex financial analysis and intensive due diligence exercises on new investments and the divestment of existing investments.
- Direct a team across the accurate and timely completion of all statutory accounts, taxation returns, regulatory reports, and financial/management reporting
- Analysis of the group’s financial performance against budget, forecasts, and industry benchmarks.
- Liaising with investment managers to monitor cash flow
- Identify areas for change and implement process improvements
Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate proven experience leading people and providing sound advice to executive leadership teams. CA/CPA qualified (or equivalent) you will have excellent commercial acumen, communication skills and ideally an understanding of the property and investment sector. If you feel that you are well suited to this position, please forward your CV via this advert to Gregory Hall. Or for more information contact [email protected]
or call 03 9946 7336.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?