Title: Chief Financial Officer
Company Name: DERWENT
Job Location: Perth
Employment Status: Full Time
Derwent is seeking a top calibre and suitably experienced Chief Financial Officer for a key leadership role within an innovative ASX listed services company. This organisation is entering an incredibly exciting phase, on the back of a renewed strategy and has ambitious growth plans.
The key remit of the Chief Financial Officer is to build a high-performance finance function, revered internally as a business partner which supports decision making. We are seeking the highest calibre finance leader who will deliver the following results.
- Play a key role in analysing and driving growth for the organisation. This will include partnering on new commercial opportunities, looking at mergers and acquisitions and securing long term contracts with new and existing customers
- Significantly enhance finance business partnering, specifically with operations. The mandate will be to build a finance function that talks the language of the business and supports better decision making
- Proactively enhance and shape the finance function of the group and the organisation in general. Given the current complexity of the business, there is a requirement to streamline and consolidate; with the aim of optimising structure and performance to build a platform for bigger and better things
- Seamlessly integrate into the unique culture of the organisation. Our client is seeking a proven leader, who brings not only a strong financial and commercial skill set with relevant industry experience, but also adds value with their collaborative style and strong influencing skills
- Develop and drive continuous improvement of financial reporting processes, operational analysis and forecasts
- Lead various projects including significant integrations, as well as the implementation of any new systems and upgrades
- Ensure strong hands-on financial controls and appropriate processes and procedures are in place across the business
The basic requirement is that applicants will have sound technical expertise, coupled with a track record of building high performing teams which add value through an understanding of key business drivers; generating insights and predicting future performance. Key is the ability to operate autonomously, communicate effectively and juggle multiple priorities, such as delivering key business initiatives and projects. The role demands a highly motivated, engaging and outcome orientated individual. Culture fit is paramount and we require an individual who demonstrates a willingness and passion to add value, building immediate credibility and the trust of the senior leadership team.
Please apply online or email enquiries to [email protected]
referencing job number 27906.