Title: Chief Financial Officer
Company Name: Grand Ridge Brewery
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs, dandenongsouth
Employment Status: Full Time
Reporting to the Founder & Managing Director, you will be suitably qualified to be responsible for managing the financial activities for Grand Ridge Brewery. In particular:
- Drive and enable the execution of the business strategic objectives
- Complete the financial modelling and supporting the MD in growing the business both nationally and internationally
- Manage accounts payable
- Manage all our FX payments and seek opportunities to adopt financial products to manage our FX risk
- Preparation of financial reports, management accounts and annual financial statements.
- Work with our accountants to ensure all our financial regulatory and tax obligations are met
- Work with our bookkeeper to support the preparation of the monthly BAS statement
- Cash flow forecasting, ensuring it is accurate up to date weekly, planning cash flow 6-12 months in advance
- Planning and managing funding arrangements. Ensuring rates are competitive and cash flow on target
- Preparing financial reporting on monthly profitability/margins
- Regularly review our product margins/product profitability
- Work with Operations Manager on stock purchasing & planning 12 months in advance to ensure sufficient cash flow to meet inventory purchasing
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure monthly marketing spend is in line with budget
- Oversee the MYOB platforms including pays & superannuation payments
- Implement Inventory systems
- Manage risks and implement controls across the business
- Contribute towards leadership team discussion & planning
We are looking for someone who resonates with our values, who believes in our product offering and mission/vision and wants to work with a growing and well established business.
Please send your resume to [email protected] by April 6th.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as a chief financial officer?How many years of people management experience do you have?Have you worked in a role which requires experience with financial analysis and modelling?