Title: Chief Financial Officer
Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs, mordialloc
Employment Status: Full Time
We are a dynamic, multifaceted manufacturing company with Branch's over the Eastern, Western and Bayside areas. We are currently seeking an exceptional and highly experienced Chief Financial Accountant to lead our Finance team, situated in Victoria and overseas.
Reporting directly to, and working closely with, the Managing Director you will be joining a team that are dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate from the top down.
About the Role:
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance team across multiple companies and branch’s
- Maintain financial controls
- Identify and communicate any risk mitigation strategies required
- Track and ensure cash flow is appropriate and sustainable
- Determine Finance KPI's and drive compliance to achieve financial metrics
- Prepare and present financial papers to support business cases and to support decision making
- Manage capital structure
- Oversight of compliance
- Undertake and oversee key financial duties including preparation of financial and management reports, budget and forecast preparation and analysis, journals, accruals, etc
- Actively contribute to a highly motivated and collaborative team culture
- You will be fully qualified CA/CPA, or equivalent
- High level (minimum 10 years’) of proven all-round accounting experience including budget and forecast preparation, reporting, analysis, acquittals, journals and reconciliations
- Demonstrable experience in a large, complex work environment where you have been responsible for developing key stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ideally you will have experience in a manufacturing environment, and preferably have M1 experience
- A desire to progress your career long-term
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups, including delegation and ability to have a positive and motivating influence
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and a collaborative work style and commitment to getting the job done
Sound like the challenge you are up for?
To apply, use the link below and include a resume and cover letter outlining why you feel you are the one we should be talking to! Due to the overwhelming response we are expecting, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank-you in advance for your interest.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as a chief financial officer?Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?How many years' experience do you have with forecasting for businesses?How many years' experience do you have as a team manager?