Title: Civil Project Cost Controller
Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup, gnangara
Employment Status: Full Time
We seek applications from people who are interested in project cost control duties within the Civil Industry. Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for running the project budgets providing general Cost Control services.
Based in Gnangara, the position involves but is not be limited to:
- Maintain the Project Cost Control Systems and Processes.
- Liaise with the Accounting Team to ensure correct Systematizations and Cost Allocations
- Assist with processing and reviewing monthly contract claims
- Analyse and ensure actions are in place to resolve overspends
- Identify and highlight key project profitability issues.
- Prepare and update project details for budgeting, forecasting and actual data reporting.
- Monthly reconciliation of hours and costs for all projects.
- Prepare project costs summaries and monthly revenue recognition reports.
- Create and manage tracking tools to assist and understand cost movements.
- Maintain project cost control filing system as and where appropriate.
- Provide guidance and supervision to Project Managers’ Cost Control activities
- Assist with other reasonable requests made by all engaged in Civil Project Management in support of the Projects Control function.
- General Admin duties and Adhoc reporting as required.
Skills and experience
- Background in Accounting/Engineering or relevant cost control experience with the civil/construction industry.
- Ensure sound knowledge of Budgeting Processes for Civil/Construction Projects
- Skilled in responding to changing priorities in fast-paced project delivery environment, in a positive manner, with excellent time management skills.
- Motivated individual with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding verbal communication and critical thinking skills.
- Strong excel and system’s skills are essential.
- Ability to work with an Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Sage Timberline experience is highly desirable, but not essential.
This role will see you being mentored and trained to develop and grow within your career. Immerse yourself in a high-performing environment where your hard work will be greatly rewarded with ongoing training, development and opportunities to progress.
SALARY NEGOTIABLE DEPENDENT UPON EXPERIENCE
Please apply via the link provided your application
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?What's your expected annual base salary?Have you completed a qualification in accounting?