Title: Claims Coordinator
Company Name: AGAPI CARE INC.
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Northern Suburbs, preston
Employment Status: Full Time
Reporting to the Manager Finance & Resources, you will assist with NDIS administration and Finance processes.
- Submit payment claims to the NDIS Portal and report results to the organisation;
- General finance administration, reporting, data entry, file maintenance as required;
- Preparation and execution of weekly claims:-
- Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Short Term Accommodation & Assistance (STAA)
- Support Coordination
- Plan Management - financial administration
- Community, Social & Recreational Activity
- Assistance with Daily Life
- Assistance with Selfcare
- Activity Based Transport
- Improved Daily Living Skills
- Assistive Technology
- Home Modifications – SDA
- Interacting with Support Coordinators and external service providers both over the phone and in person;
- Work proactively to minimise rejected payment claims through established processes;
- Perform day to day accounts receivable functions such as invoicing, processing receipts, allocation of income, debtors reconciliation and debt collection;
- You will assist with the preparation of monthly financial reports along with profitability reporting and analysis;
- Ensure compliance with Accounting Standards and NDIS Quality Standards;
- Assist with designing and documenting new processes;
- Maintain and use software systems including MYOB and AGAPI Care’s customised databases;
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Prior experience in a similar role (NDIS experience preferred)
- Knowledge and understanding of the NDIS Quality & Safeguards framework
- Knowledge of NDIS /NDIA Portal processes (preferred)
- Working knowledge of and exposure to the NDIS environment including NDIS price guide; claim management; funding and reporting requirements
- Understanding of the NDIS price guide with the ability to effectively interpret and trouble-shoot
- Keeping up to date with changes within the NDIS system.
- Manage payment integrity and payment assurance - accurate allocation of correct categories and prices on all invoices as per the NDIS price guide is critical.
- Ensure you meet all relevant quality and safeguarding obligations
- Demonstrated experience working in the NDIS sector with a solid understanding of how it operates;
- Strong time management skills – ability to work efficiently and prioritise workloads
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent data entry skills – ability to input data in a timely and accurate manner
- Have a current WWC check and NDIS Worker Screening check
Apply for an immediate start if you wish to join a supportive and collaborative team who are passionate about supporting people with a disability.
To submit your application, please email a covering letter addressing the skills and attributes listed above, together with current resume to [email protected]
Only applications via email will be accepted.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?What's your expected annual base salary?