Title: Cloud Analyst
Company Name: Perks
Job Location: Australia, South Australia, Adelaide, adelaide
Employment Status: Full Time
Perks is recognised as one of the largest, privately-owned mid-tier accounting and wealth advisory firms in Australia. The Perks Team works towards its vision of helping people and private businesses to grow and prosper.
Perks has experienced rapid growth since its establishment in 1981, now proudly counting over 190 Team Members within the firm. Perks prides itself on its strong cohesive culture and development of future leaders and continues to invest in the systems, skills and growth opportunities that support its people and the work they do.
The Perks Cloud Solutions team works closely with business’ to understand their specific needs and challenges to provide tailored cloud based solutions. As Xero Platinum Partners, our team of experts leverage Xero and add-ons to provided customised solutions to clients. The team can also develop Workday Adaptive Insights and Microsoft Power BI solutions for clients to provide valuable business analytics and solve business problems.
About the Role
The Cloud Analyst works collaboratively with the Director and the Consultants to implement cloud based financial accounting, planning, reporting and analysis solutions to clients. The Analyst will be responsible for a number of project activities, including data analysis and migration, dashboard & report development, app configuration, financial modelling and solution support.
Skills and Experience
- Extract, cleanse and migrate data from existing client systems to cloud based systems
- Reconcile and validate data migrations
- Configure cloud solutions based on client requirements
- Monitor integrations between client accounting systems and other financial and operational systems
- Identify potential functional design issues
- Analyse financial models and reports (spreadsheet/non-spreadsheet-based models)
- Provide support in implementing budgets, forecasts, and reports in Adaptive Insights
- Assist in the development of data models using Power BI
- Develop cloud-based dashboards and management reports
- Develop and maintain financial forecasting and performance management tools
- Assist & respond to client support questions and requests in relation to solutions that have been implemented
We are looking for someone with a passion for working with leading edge software and technologies, with aspirations to become an expert in providing cloud solutions.
Some of the skills, experience and attributes that you would bring to the role are:
Culture and Benefits
- Bachelor degree in relevant field i.e. Finance, Commerce, Accounting, Computer Science
- Experience with cloud accounting, planning and reporting solutions
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills
- High level organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Strong technical aptitude and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to grasp and apply new concepts
- Experience implementing or supporting SaaS systems[AR1]
At Perks, we pride ourselves on our high-performance culture whilst maintaining a healthy work-life balance. If you’d like to work in an environment that fosters strong relationships, values teamwork and nurtures the capabilities and potential of our team members, you’ll feel right at home at Perks.
Some of the benefits include:
- An industry competitive salary package with annual review process
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and development opportunities
- Regular social & networking events
Please click APPLY NOW and send us a resume and cover letter detailing your current experience and what motivates you to apply.
If you have any questions please contact Amy Ryan, Talent Acquisition Specialist on [email protected]
or (08) 8273 9345.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?