Title: Commercial Analyst
Company Name: Aim Big Employment
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
At AimBig Employment, people are at the centre of our business. We are an innovative, dynamic employment service provider with a national footprint with 96 locations. We have a proven track record of working with people with disabilities to deliver meaningful employment opportunities. We are the highest rated National DES provider in Australia, now for 6 months running, with 51% of our sites receiving a 5-star rating.
About the Role – In essence we are looking for a switched on Commercial Analyst that will be responsible for undertaking market analysis and has the ability to clearly and concisely present data, conclusions, and recommendations to Senior Leadership to drive business improvement. Allied Health or related experience would also be an advantage.
What we are ideally looking for:
- Commercial experience working in a similar role.
- Strong technical and business intelligence tools skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant legislation and project management
- Experience developing reporting and dashboards in Microsoft Power BI
- Engage with the business to develop a deep understanding of business context and priorities
- Prepare, develop and analyse a market and industry reports
- Drive insight-led decision making across industry trends
- Contribute towards the annual budget setting process
- Prepare relevant presentation reports for key stakeholders
Data & Reporting
In other words, someone really smart with the confidence to present to our Leadership around market insights. About You
- Efficient and effective delivery of insightful market data
- Retrieve data from relevant sources to provide insightful data
- Communicate data in a way that meets audience needs
- Provide industry trends and forecasts based on market data analysis
- Excellent and confident verbal and written business communication skills
- Solid technical knowledge
- Great analytical skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good time management and organisational skills,
- Understanding of the commercial framework of business
If you think this is you, we would love to hear from you. To submit your resume, click "Apply”. AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as a commercial analyst?