Title: Commercial Analyst
Company Name: Allied Pinnacle Pty Limited
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, rhodes
Employment Status: Full Time
Allied Pinnacle is a leading milling, manufacturing and distributor of flour based food products including bakery products, flour premixes and food ingredients supplied to our retail, foodservice and commercial customers. Our heritage encompasses more than 100 years of flour milling and food ingredient expertise.
We have a reputation for excellence in customer service, product supply, technical expertise, quality and we focus on the safety and engagement of our employees. We are committed to building a great future by enhancing individual and team success, encouraging diversity and supporting innovative thinking.
An opportunity currently exists for a Commercial Analyst based at our Rhodes Head Office, on full time, permanent basis. The primary focus of this role is to provide effective decision support to the Retail and Industrial Sales Teams, with a predominant focus on analytical review and forecast impacts regarding customer and product profitability and/or pricing.
Key accountabilities include:
- Manage the business analytical needs for the Retail and Industrial Sales areas.
- Satisfying business requirements and timing.
- Reporting on business performance and communicating to senior management and the wider business.
- Ensure daily and weekly sales reporting for management purposes are completed in a timely manner meeting all deadlines.
- Assistance in the sales budgeting and forecasting process. Budget volumes and margins are determined in line with required deadlines.
- Ensure information supplied by sales managers and the application of forecasting tools are aligned and correct.
- Provide satisfactory reports to enable the business to make informed decisions around profitability.
- Manage pricing & pricing reports.
- Assist the management team to make pricing, volume and regional based decisions.
- Ensure new updated pricing is reflected in master data.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance and Accounting.
- Degree level education.
- Team player and skills to work in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an analytically focused approach to tasks.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel.
- Ability to quickly recognise a project then to work with all departments to gather and manipulate information to understand an appropriate outcome.
- Analytical work that has involved gathering of information from several sources.
- Has worked in or has the ability to adapt to an ever-changing set of priorities.
If this role seems like the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please follow the prompts.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?What's your expected annual base salary?