Title: Commercial Finance Analyst/ Business Partner
Company Name: Consult Recruitment Limited
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Auckland,
Employment Status: Full Time
A little bit about the company
A rare commercial finance role-based close to Mt Wellington, this is an incredibly fast-paced and changing business looking to establish themselves further as number one in their industry. This is a newly created role to lead and shape the commercial decision-making process within finance operations to have a far-reaching impact across the business and future proof further success for the organisation.
A little bit about the role
A unique opportunity to be a part of an ever-changing and fast-paced finance function, that will be able to have full autonomy to be a true business partner across the business. You will be responsible for driving performance and creating value across the business by producing insightful and analytical oversight. This role will influence strategic and operational decision-making through commercial insight and advisory.
Core responsibilities include:
- Support strategic and operational development planning
- Commercial review, analysis, and negotiation of commercial transactions across business
- Provide guidance to senior leadership
- Budget, Forecast, and financial reporting coordination and planning
- Develop robust financial models
- Conduct strategic business analysis in support of the development and assessment of strategic long term business goals
- Review of processes to ensure the business is future-proofing for continued success
- Analyse large volumes of information to provide insightful and actionable reporting to senior leadership
- Management reporting and discussion of key drivers and trends and variance with stakeholders
This business operates in a fast-paced, changing environment and you will need to be ok with having multiple things going on at any one time. You’ll have the confidence and communication skills to walk around the business to collect or share the information needed to keep things moving. This is a really hands-on role to create tangible value within the finance team.So who are you and what is your profile
You will be a qualified Commercial Finance professional with exceptional skills to get buy-in from stakeholders. You will be a proven business partner with demonstrable experience leading budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and reporting for a complex business commercial business.
You will likely have studied in a Big 4/ top tier CA firm and stepped into commercially facing roles in large organisations (media, entertainment, hospitality, technology), taking full ownership and accountability of your roles. This opportunity has clear lines of progression and will be actively involved in cross-company planning.