Title: Commercial Finance Manager | 3 Month Contract | Health Services
Company Name: Robert Walters
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast, rockhampton
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Finance Manager to join a leading health services organisation on an initial 3 month contract based in Rockhampton.
About the Commercial Finance Manager role:
The Commercial Finance Manager is responsible for planning, reporting and analysis on the use of financial resources, monitoring of budget and key performance indicators, including performance and management reporting to the executive team.
- Lead and direct the delivery of high quality, strategic and operational financial performance reporting and analysis
- Ensure effective financial and management accounting is consistently applied to all levels of the organisation
- Set the accountability to meet organisation-wide and facility strategic objectives including performance and efficiency targets
- Ensure the business has the best insights from the data in multiple systems
- Support Service Line Management to ensure cost centre managers have a full understanding of the costs and resources
- Undertake analysis in conjunction with operational staff
- Lead the establishment and maintenance of effective financial management controls
Key selection criteria:
- At least 5+ years experience operating in a senior finance position, preferably within the health industry
- Ideally CA/CPA/MBA Qualified
- Demonstrated experience advising and influencing senior stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Immediately available or on a short notice period
If the above role sounds of interest, then please apply accordingly.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Hetherington on 07 3032 2293 for a confidential discussion.