Title: Commercial Finance Manager | SE Suburbs
Company Name: Robert Walters
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs,
Employment Status: Full Time
This newly created role has come about after a sustained period of growth and plays a key part in the commercial activities of the organisation. Partner with business development and operations to drive business performance as well as manage the relationships of senior stakeholders both internal and external to the business.
- Lead the day to day finance function of your with the opportunity to grow the team out in 2021.
- Lead the budget and forecasting process with scope changing on a regular basis.
- Drive Operational and Financial strategy to ensure achievement of the annual budgets.
- Persuade and negotiate with stakeholders in negotiating budgetary allocations and treatment of costs.
- Ensure the services are delivered within budget on an ongoing basis and challenge and hold the Operations team accountable for the spend.
- Dealing with senior stakeholders internal and external from both a finance and non-finance background.
- Provide strategic insights and direction to Operations teams.
- Interpret the company's financial results to management & recommend improvement strategies.
- Professional Accounting qualification (CA, CPA etc).
- Experience - 8-10+ years in accounting and finance of which 2+ years dealing with large business.
- Previous management experience.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Previous experience within a commercial finance role.
- Experience in a multi-site business with complex clients/customers.
To apply please click apply. We are currently receiving high application volumes, if your application is suitable we will contact you, if it is unsuitable you will be advised by email. To discuss confidentially call Ben Ryan +61 3 86282253.