Title: Commercial Finance Manager
Company Name: The Acquire Group
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
Opportunities like this don't come around very often! This high growth, entrepreneurial business is looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager for their ANZ operation. If you're looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced start-up that promotes an enviable environment for collaborative culture and high growth striving to deliver quality then look no further!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience working as a Commercial Finance Analyst to step up into a more senior role.
This is a high profile and challenging role that's far from traditional reporting - you'll help shape the direction of the organisation. As your insight takes the business to new and exciting places, your career will follow.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Supporting the Executive Leadership Team with respect to financial reporting and budgetary process. Active day-to-day management of the business analysis, with responsibility to senior management.
- Business partnering - work closely with company leaders to develop financial forecasts and key performance indicators, apply business judgment and financial insights to assist with decision making - in-depth analysis of commercial results (sales & margins).
- Financial and operational modelling - know how to build and work within existing complex models.
- Planning - help drive requirements and implementation for financial planning and business intelligence systems.
- Special projects/ad hoc analysis - new initiatives, products, risks and opportunities are constantly arising. You will help evaluate and drive these important initiatives.
The successful candidate must be BIG 4 CA QUALIFIED, bright, commercially astute and hungry to succeed in a supercharged, high growth entrepreneurial business. You will have strong Excel skills up to modelling level, prior experience taking ownership for the budgeting and planning process and strong business partnering skills. Your role will evolve dramatically, from a hands-on role on day one, to a more strategic and operationally focused role after 6 months. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is keen to make an impact within an evolving business that has embarked on a significant period of growth.
Does this sound like you? Interested? Please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this position contact Dan Webb at Acquire Talent on 0421 526 393.
Read Before Apply
Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?Have you worked in a role which requires experience with financial analysis and modelling?How many years' experience do you have with forecasting for businesses?