Title: Commercial Manager
Company Name: Consult Recruitment Limited
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Auckland, Rodney & North Shore,
Employment Status: Full Time
A little bit about the company
They are the largest Australasian marketer, wholesaler and distributor of healthcare, medical and pharmaceutical products. They are also a leading marketer and distributor of recognised consumer products and animal care brands.
A trans-Tasman business dedicated to providing Supermarkets, pharmacies and consumers with affordable, high-quality brands and products.
A little bit about the role
A high-profile leadership position, you will be principally responsible for driving performance across all of their international markets.
You will be a key business partner supporting the Commercial Director, EGM and executive teams in their strategic and commercial decision-making. In this standalone role, you will question and challenge the business in order to optimise operational and financial performance.
To provide product level analysis to maximise margins, including buy and sell price analysis (including price rises) and level of Trade Expenditure spend.
Core responsibilities include:
- Support strategic and operational development planning
- Commercial review, analysis and negotiation of commercial transactions across business
- New Product Development processes and close involvement with the marketing team.
- Sales and margin analysis and commercial support
- Provide guidance to senior leadership
- Budget, Forecast and financial reporting co-ordination and planning
- Develop robust financial models
- Conduct strategic business analysis in support of the development and assessment of strategic long term business goals
- Review of processes to ensure business is future proofing for continued success
- Analyse large volumes of information to provide insightful and actionable reporting to senior leadership including buy and sell price analysis.
- Management reporting and discussion of key drivers and trends and variance with stakeholders
This business operates in a fast-paced, changing environment and you will need to be ok with having multiple things going on at any one time. You’ll have the confidence and communication skills to walk around the business to collect or share the information needed to keep things moving. This is a really hands-on role to create tangible value within the wider business and leadership team which you will be a part of.So who are you and what is your profile
You will be a qualified Commercial Finance professional with exceptional skills to get buy-in from stakeholders. You will be a proven business partner within FMCG and have demonstrable experience leading budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and reporting for a complex commercial complex business.
Please apply if this sounds like you!