Title: CONSULTANT - MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
Company Name: HealthConsult
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, docklands
Employment Status: Full Time
HealthConsult, a niche management consulting practice established in March 2006, has an enviable reputation for delivering high quality and practical professional services. Our motto is “better thinking. better advice”; and our clients include public and private sector organisations operating in the health, aged care and disability services sectors across Australia. Our impressive portfolio of services lines includes Financial Analysis and Benchmarking (FAB), which covers projects in financial analysis; costing, pricing and benchmarking; business case development; and data analytics and reporting.
Your skills and experience:
You will have around three years management accounting experience. Work experience in the health, aged care or disability services sectors will be highly regarded. You will also have:
- established skills and hands on experience in management accounting
- demonstrated skills in communicating financial concepts to non-financial people (verbal and written)
- exceptional Microsoft Excel skills acquired by designing and building high volume data cleansing and processing tasks, complex business models and superior analysis design
- experience in the preparation of financial reports with a strong narrative for management
- sound working knowledge of P&L, Balance Sheet and cash-flow
- good working knowledge of one or more other database and/or analytical tools, and ideally experience in using those tools in conjunction with Excel.
- be a highly motivated individual
- have tertiary qualifications in accounting
- be CPA/CA qualified or working towards qualification
- be a creative problem solver who is focused on client service
- be a team player, committed to personal development and continuous improvement.
- work in one of Australia's leading health, aged care and disability services sector consulting practices
- an opportunity to rapidly develop your career by being an integral part of our expert Financial Analysis and Benchmarking team
- an opportunity to apply and further develop your management accounting skills
- an attractive remuneration package with opportunity for growth.
- flexible working arrangements including an excellent office environment in Melbourne (Docklands)
Interested professionals should submit a written application by 16th April 2021 to [email protected] [link removed]. General enquires and requests for a position description can be directed to Christine Tonous on (02) 9261-3707 or via [email protected] [link removed]. Should you require further information, we invite you to contact Christine to schedule a time with one of the FAB team or Partners.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of managerial accounting experience do you have?Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?What's your expected annual base salary?