Title: Corporate Services Specialist
Company Name: Western Bay of Plenty District Council
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Bay of Plenty, Tauranga,
Employment Status: Full Time
Do you have experience and knowledge in corporate planning and reporting systems? Do you seek out opportunities for improvement? We have a new position within the Corporate Services area.
Our Corporate Services and Business Improvement Team works hard to meet the challenge of delivering great service to the rest of the organisation as well as identifying and implementing improvement initiatives.
The main purpose of this role is to:
• Co-ordinate non-financial and financial reporting initiatives
• Manage corporate planning systems that integrate financial, performance and resourcing information
• Participate in system and process improvement initiatives
• Provide back up support for the payroll function
If you have a positive can do attitude with great communication skills and have:
• In-depth experience with integrated financial systems
• A proven continuous improvement mind-set
• Project management and co-ordination skills
• Payroll knowledge
……we would like to hear from you.
Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Applications close 5.00pm, Friday 09 April 2021.
For further information please call Mary Forrest or Kim Rahiri in our Human Resources team, 07 571 8008.