Title: Country Finance Manager
Company Name: Adecco Office
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Auckland, Auckland Central, aucklandcbd
Employment Status: Full Time
The Adecco Group is the world's leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day enable more than 3.5 million careers.
We skill, develop, and hire talent in 60 countries, enabling organisations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that fuels economies and builds better societies.
Our culture of inclusivity, entrepreneurship and teamwork empowers our 35,000 employees. We are proud to have been consistently ranked one of the 'World's Best Workplaces' by Great Place to WorkÂ®.
The Adecco Group AG is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The Group is powered by three global business units: Adecco, Talent Solutions and Modis.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to our ANZ Chief Financial Officer and working closely with our Country Manager/CEO New Zealand, this is a pivotal role in the New Zealand Executive team and ANZ finance Lead team overseeing our accounting services, payroll, controls and compliance within Adecco New Zealand.
- Lead operational and financial reporting strategy. Pro-actively design and implement reporting solutions
- Inform and advise local Executive Team of overall performance of the company. Act as a trusted advisor in providing meaningful information and recommendation to strengthen the company financial and operational performance
- Financial control - external and internal audit compliance, tax compliance, cash flow/treasury management
- Promote and ensure the implementation of actions to improve profitability and cost management (pricing, DSO, control of KPI's)
- Ensure the development, implementation and maintenance of accounting and administrative policies and procedures according to group rules, including financial accounting, reporting, treasury, controlling and internal audit activities
- Oversee general accounting aspects such as, but not limited to, month end and year end reports and processes, reconciliations, forecasting, budgeting and financial reporting
- Supervise the payroll function (temp and perm) ensuring full compliance towards payroll and employment regulations
- Assist Adecco operations and sales in preparing and/or reviewing tender responses, pricing & reviewing client non-standard agreements, creating client reporting and providing meaningful client analysis resulting in retaining and winning new clients
- Ensure risk management policies and procedures minimise program and organizational risks
- Risk prevention, safety & security
You will bringâ¦.
- Strong accounting/audit experience (CA/CPA qualified)
- Good understanding of payroll and employment legislation
- Extensive experience in all aspects of finance, strategic planning and judgement
- An inclusive leadership approach with the ability to inspire and bring your team on the journey
- Impactful communication and relationship building skills to influence and engage broadly
- Ability to grow future leaders through development and succession planning
- High level of resilience and ability to adapt in a rapidly changing complex environment
- Preferred demonstrated experience at business or digital transformation
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Awesome work perks such as Health Insurance, Life & Income Protection benefits, Long Service Leave and Birthday Leave to name a few
- Work for a Global 'Fortune 500' company that offers outstanding career opportunities including global mobility
- Community Impact initiatives such as Win4Youth - a chance to travel overseas and represent your country
If you are committed to success and enjoy delivering to high expectations then come and challenge yourself with a Fortune 500 Company. We will be considering applications as they come in, so apply now with your updated CV!
The Adecco Group is committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture of respect and equal opportunity. We recognise the importance of accessibility to sustain this culture and strive to accommodate the access needs of current and future employees. Our decisions are firmly based on each person's qualifications/merit and company fit.