Title: Credit Control Project Manager
Company Name: Randstad - Accounting
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park, macquariepark
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
This newly created Credit Control Project Manager role is an exciting opportunity for experienced Credit / AR Managers to try a more project focused role and contribute to the companies growing success across the Asia Pacific region.
You will be working as part of a large Accounts Receivable team with local and overseas functions, across a number of projects focussing on streamlining processes and implementing new systems within the AR and wider finance team.
This leading international organisation's local headquarters is based in Macquarie Park with parking available to employees.
As this is initially a contract role, candidates who are immediately available or working to a short notice period are highly encouraged to apply.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and implementing AR/Credit related projects including the implementations of new debt collections software.
- Review the AR teams current processes and make recommendations on streamlining and raising efficiency levels.
- Assist the AR manager in improving the credit control functions cash flow management and credit control reporting.
- Assist the AR manager in supporting the team of local and offshore credit controllers across the APAC region.
- Assist in establishing new reports on major KPIs on credit and collections by countries, regions and divisions.
- Work collaboratively with other teams within the company including the Sales, Operations and customer services divisions.
Desired experience and skills for the role:
- Experience in functional projects e.g implementing new processes, implementing new systems (credit function related), streamlining, etc.
- Ideally 10+ years working within a leadership role in a large MCN with APAC exposure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exposure to working wiht large ERP systems such as SAP would be beneficial for this role
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.