Title: Credit Controller
Company Name: Robert Walters
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
- Extensive Credit Controller Experience - Minimum of 3yrs.
- Identifying key debt related issues and ensuring those issues are resolved in an efficient and cost effective manner
- Ability to communicate effectively with different external and internal stakeholders.
Having the opportunity to work within a supportive, collaborative environment you will be able to identify key debt related issues and ensure those issues are resolved in an efficient and cost effective manner.
This organisation offers flexible working conditions, fantastic culture, an employee benefits program and an amazing location in the centre of the CBD.
- Identifying and analysing and maintaining relationships with key clients with debt related issues.
- Execution of risk effective payment arrangements and debt ledger profiling.
- Account managing and provision of Credit Control expertise to existing and new clients.
- Developing and utilising credit control plan to manage debtors, in-line with the company's strategic direction.
- Meeting and exceeding individual and team targets.
- Fully understand clients' needs through developing knowledge of the organisation's technical and cultural environment, business objectives and people.
- Developing relationships and networking with strategic people within the client's organisation.
- Daily and weekly planning (personal and team) to maximise recovery results.
- Large organisation experience is a bonus.
- Results oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency.
- Commitment to personal growth.
We're looking to fill this permanent position as soon as possible so don't hesitate to apply!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Phillip Rae on 03 8628 2295 for a confidential discussion.