Title: Creditors Clerk
Company Name: Freshmax Group
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Hawkes Bay, Hastings, hastingscentral
Employment Status: Full Time
A position has become available and we are looking for a Creditors Clerk to join the Finance team operating out of our Hastings office.
Crasborn Fresh Harvest Ltd. is part of the Freshmax Group of companies and is a leading Australasian fresh produce marketer and service provider, with a national presence in NZ, a rapidly expanding market in Australia and growth opportunities internationally.
As the Creditors Clerk you will be processing monthly transactions in an accurate, timely manner ensuring timeframes are met, including delivering of efficiencies within this area.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Sound knowledge and experience of accounting concepts and procedures
- Efficient and accurate processing of creditors transactions, including invoice processing, query resolution and compliance;
- Transactional processing documentation remains current;
- Assist in cashflow management including weekly cashflow forecasts relevant to this position;
- Identify and recommend any cost saving initiatives;
- Strong Excel skills and computer literacy;
- Project work as and when required;
- Effective written and verbal communication ability;
- Attention to detail with strong accuracy, analytical and numerical skills;
- Strong customer service, professional skills and team work skills;
- Professional and courteous with the ability to remain calm under pressure;
- Proactive with initiative and a willingness to go the extra mile.
If you feel you have the background to succeed in this role and become part of our experienced finance team and you have the attitude, drive and willingness to learn, please forward your CV and cover letter outlining how you fit these criteria.
All applicants must have New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?How many years' experience do you have as an accounts clerk?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?