Title: Experienced Accountant Public Practice
Company Name: Mulcahy & Co
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Ballarat & Central Highlands, ballarat
Employment Status: Full Time
Mulcahy & Co are a busy, well established business hub who provides an extended range of specialized services from personalized taxation and business advise to legal, financial planning, lending and marketing services.
We understand the importance of offering reliable, superior service to all our clients.
We are looking for an experienced Ballarat based accountant with 5+ more years experience in Public Practice Accounting
Full-time and part time employment options will be considered however we expect you to have:
- Prior small to medium business and taxation experience in a public practice
- Experience with Xero, Workflow Manager favourable
- Exceptional time and project management skills, with an ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and be highly motivated
- Tertiary qualifications in accountancy would be preferable
- A high level of personal maturity
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- High level accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong skills in the Microsoft office suite with an emphasis on Excel
Employment benefits include but not limited to:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and support
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
- Supportive team environment
- Delivery of dynamic & forward-thinking client service
Remuneration package to match individual experience and skill set and will be discussed during interview selection.
To apply for this role, please send a covering letter and your resume [email protected]
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?How many years of taxation experience do you have?