Title: Experienced bookkeeper - part time
Company Name: Tiger Tribe Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs, rowville
Employment Status: Part Time
Tiger Tribe is a successful family-owned Australian business based in the South East of Melbourne. We have enjoyed continuous growth over the past 14 years. We design and create imaginative children's activity sets and toys and sell to leading retailers as well as consumers across Australia and around the world. We’re a small, tight-knit team that works closely together in a positive and supportive environment.
A rare opportunity exists for a permanent part-time bookkeeper to join Tiger Tribe. This role would be approximately 16-18 hours per week and could be done over 2-3 days in our Rowville office.
This position will be responsible for all or segments of the following functions:
- Accounts Receivable – invoicing, monthly statements, occasional receipting payments and debt collection
- Accounts Payable – data entry, coding and payments
- Reconciling bank accounts and credit cards
- Payroll / Superannuation / Workcover / PAYG
- BAS Return preparation, reconciliation and lodgement
- Accurate and timely completion of monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of month-end management reports
- Assistance with analysis, forecasting and budgeting
- Ability to manage data integrations between front end systems and Xero
- Annual Insurance review
- Filing and other ad hoc finance and administration duties as requested
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ experience working for a company
- Extensive experience with Xero software
- Extensive experience with Excel
- Qualification in either bookkeeping or accounting
- Experience in an import/export and/or multi-currency business
- Ability to learn fast and work in a team
- Attention to detail and good communication skills
- Well organised and good time management skills
- Capacity to understand and analyse data
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team player
If you can demonstrate the qualities above, then please forward your cover letter and resume via Seek. Applications will only be accepted through the Seek website and confidentiality is assured.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as a bookkeeper?Do you have experience using Xero?