Title: Experienced Senior Bookkeeper
Company Name: Numeric Eight
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches, stleonards
Employment Status: Full Time
We're unique....here's why!
At Numeric Eight we believe in loyal client relationships; we believe that our people are our most important asset; we believe that by giving our people flexibility they will thrive, and have time for what's important in life, family, friends and fun!
Who are we?:
Australia's largest independent bookkeeping company based in St Leonards (right next to the station) with around 40 staff. We're growing...which is where you come in.
- We need go-getters. People who can juggle lots of balls in the air with a smile on their face. It's fast and there's lots of deadlines, so you need to thrive in that environment.
- Have at least five year's experience as a senior bookkeeper. MYOB and Xero are essential.
- Your communication skills both oral and written need to be first-class as you will be liaising with our clients but most of all accuracy and attention to detail are paramount.
- Minimum 30 hours per week or up to 38 hours per week
You will have a portfolio of clients you will be managing. Duties include:
- Data Entry
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Payroll and Related payment preparation
- Month and year-end GL reconciliation
- Management Reports
- BAS Preparation
So...if you're looking for flexibility, a great team, and you're happy to roll your sleeves up and work hard, this is the place for you!
Thanks for your interest. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as a bookkeeper?Do you have experience using Xero?Do you have experience using MYOB?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?What's your expected annual base salary?