Title: Finance Administrator
Company Name: Programmed
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, burswood
Employment Status: Full Time
We are currently seeking an experienced Finance Administrator to join our Burswood team. The Finance Administrator role is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all labour and payroll costing related data into a variety of business applications, raising of jobs and purchase orders, monitoring, reporting, invoicing and customer interface.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Prepare spreadsheet with hours, job numbers, and position titles allocation to payroll within prescribed timeframes.
- Ensure timesheets and job paperwork match. Escalate discrepancies to relevant project Supervisor.
- Review Payroll reports to ensure accuracy against information provided. Escalate discrepancies to Payroll and Project Supervisor/ Line manager.
- Respond to enquiries from employees, Operations and Payroll
- Raise and close job and PO numbers as required
- Approve AP invoices ensuring goods/services were received
- Maintain job and PO register monitoring PO’s available funds
- Monitor progress and anticipated completion date for all jobs related to the project
- Reconcile open jobs and PO’s report ensuring AP invoices were allocated accordingly
- Close jobs and PO’s when required
- Ensure procurement services are in line with divisional requirements, policies and procedures.
- Process and record financial transactions for projects, including invoicing and payment of accounts
- Ensure accounts receivable/invoicing processes are efficiently and effectively undertaken including;
- Credit adjustment notes are authorised
- Correct invoices and credit adjustment notes are raised in a timely manner
- Invoices are sent to Customers with supporting documentation
- Statements are issued and sent to Customers at the end of each month
- Any issues/queried invoices are highlighted with the Business Unit and resolved in a timely manner
- Prepare information to include in specified reports, ensuring information is correct, prepared to the agreed format and structure and completed within the given timeframe.
- Complete cost to invoice reconciliation for the contracts that are based on a pass through arrangement
- Ensure information management systems are developed, implemented and utilised.
- Store and file information in a timely manner and readily retrievable when required, with the security of confidential or sensitive material assured.
What you need to know/have:
- Experience as an Administrator within a busy office environment within a multi-site organisation servicing the resource / oil and gas sectors
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient PC skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good mathematical knowledge
- Good time management and organisational skills to meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills – written and spoken
- Ability to work both autonomously with supervision and as part of a team
Who are we?
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is a leading provider of industrial maintenance solutions to the mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure industries, leveraging scale to deliver localised services efficiently. Working with Programmed Industrial Maintenance means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
To register your interest, submit your application today using the “Apply for this job” button below.