Title: Finance Analyst
Company Name: CHC Helicopter Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, westperth
Employment Status: Full Time
CHC Helicopter has an excellent opportunity for a Finance Analyst who is looking to develop their capability within an agile, resilient and collaborative environment located in our head office in West Perth.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager APAC and working in collaboration with the regional and global financial teams, you will be responsible for a diverse portfolio which includes the delivery of business financial projections and advisory of various financial activities.
- Working with Operations, Functional Leadership, Corporate FP&A in preparing all inputs and analysis required for the Reforecast/Annual Budget/3YP process, including preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Assist in managing the business information cycle including strategic plan, annual budget, forecast and outlook processes
- Develop and maintain the long-term strategic planning financial model
- Assist in providing key financial insights to management for decision making
- Assist management to accurately interpret information impacting the business
- Perform variance analysis of financial results against budget, forecast, and previous years
- Develop and maintain complex financial models for planning and analyzing business, and in support of various special projects
- Assist in the development, tracking, and analysis of the company's operational KPI's
- Continually improve processes in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Advise on financial performance & identify drivers to improve results.
- Ability to go beyond to deliver other ad-hoc finance admin duties as required.
Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Minimum degree qualifications in Finance or similar with a current CPA or CA status.
- Minimum 3 years' financial and commercial modelling analysis experience within a corporate and/or commercial environment.
- Industry experience in a external audit medium to large tier accounting firm, aviation, transportation and/or logistics is desirable.
- Proficient analytical skills with the ability to leverage technology.
- Proficient with MS Office packages in particular advanced Excel skills and various accounting applications.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate successes in building collaborative and inclusive relationships.
- Confident and robust customer engagement skills.
- Prepared to work in a global matrix structure with differing time zones to meet business demands.
- Experience working in a matrix environment is ideal but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career as a Finance Analyst. Please submit your application online or visit the CHC Careers Website at www.chcheli.com/careers [link removed] . Please provide your Resume detailing your interests and value proposition to be considered for this dynamic position.